Where I’ll be speaking:
Contact me here if you have ideas or invitations for keynotes, book signings, interviews, and workshops …
Here are public events where I’ll be speaking:
- January 23, BOOK LAUNCH!!! at Seattle’s Elliott Bay Bookstore
- January 25, Powell’s Bookstore, Portland, Oregon
- January 26, Eagle Harbor Bookstore, Bainbridge Island, Washington
- January 27-28, Whidbey Institute, invitational gathering, Washington
- January 29, Coupeville WA Library
- February 1, East Coast LAUNCH at Politics and Prose Bookstore in Washington, DC.
- February 2, Red Emma’s, Baltimore MD
- February 9, NOTE: MOVED TO FEB 13 BECAUSE OF SNOW! Bluestockings, 172 Allen Street, New York, NY 10002
- February 14, 12:30 pm Center for Social Innovation 601 W. 26th Street, Suite 325, N.Y.
- February 15 in Great Barrington, MA, at Bard College at Simon’s Rock
- February 16, Jamaica Plains Forum, Boston MA
- February 17, New View Cohousing Common House, Acton MA (email firstname.lastname@example.org for details)
- February 18, 9 Wallis, Beverley, MA
- February 19, at 3 pm, Resist and Build, with Elandria Williams, Highlander Center, Dario Farcy, Argentinian Worker Coop Federation, Kali Akuno, Cooperation Jackson, Madison Labor Temple, 1602 S. Park St, Madison, Wisconsin
- February 20, A Room of One’s Own bookstore, Madison, Wisconsin
- February 21, Northwind Book and Fiber, Spooner, Wisconsin
- February 22, Sigurd Olson Environmental Institute, Ashland, Wisconsin
- February 25, noon, Café con Leché, 2990 W. Grand Blvd, Detroit
- February 27, 6 pm, The Source Bookstore, Detroit
- March 1-3, Media Consortium gathering of progressive media leaders in Washington, D.C.
- March 6: Commonwealth Club, San Francisco
- March 7: Booksmith Bookstore, San Francisco
- March 9, Free Speech TV, Denver
- March 11, Book Passages, Corte Madera CA
- March 23-April 15, in Europe, beginning with a speech at the Forum 3 in Stuttgart
- April 6: Cafe Daddy, Kolonnenstrasse 50 in Schöneberg , Berlin
- April 28, Rotary Club, Poulsbo WA
- May 6, Port Townsend WA
- May 19, National Co-Housing Conference, Nashville, Tenn.
- Oct. 13-15, Being Fearless, Omega Institute, Rhinebeck NY
- Oct 27-29, Economics of Happiness, Port Townsend WA
Contact me here if you have ideas of places I should visit. THANKS!